Leeming Danceworks Summer Dance Camp is perfect for both beginner & experienced dancers and includes classes in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Arts & Crafts, Costume Design and Music Appreciation.
It’s the solution for children ages 4 to 12 with feet that won’t stop moving during the long summer break.
4 and 5 year olds, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. $99.00 (plus HST)
6 to 12 years, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. $199.00(plus HST)
*5% discount for additional weeks or family members
One hour of FREE daycare before and after the program.
At the end of each week, the students will put on a show for their friends and family. This gives them the opportunity to show off their new dance skills. They will also receive a certificate of participation and a Danceworks Camp T-Shirt!
Spaces are limited, so register early to ensure your spot!
For experienced dancers aged 7 to 18 years
– Jazz (Contemporary, Traditional, Musical Theatre)
– Contemporary elements (Choreographic vocabulary/Technique)
– Functional Ballet
– Progressions (Jumps and Turns)
– Hip Hop
– Modern elements (Graham, Limon, Horton etc.)
– Introduction to Nutrition
– Introductory Anatomy and Injury Prevention
– Basic Dance History
– Healthy Communication, Collaboration and Support
– Entrepreneurship/“Life Beyond The Studio”